Автор Тема: ЖИЛИЩЕ МИКРОБОВ-ПЕРЕВОДЧИКОВ Stargate SG-1  (Прочитано 43431 раз)

Оффлайн Viola

• Хранитель Звездных Врат
  • Свои
    Здесь с: 12:04 – 16.05.05
United States naval carrier group
Хотя вопрос был задан уже давно, я тут нашла в Интернете:
1.carrier battle group
(DOD) A standing naval task group consisting of a carrier, surface combatants, and submarines as assigned in direct support, operating in mutual support with the task of destroying hostile submarine, surface, and air forces within the group's assigned operational area and striking at targets along hostile shore lines or projecting fire power inland. Also called CVBG.
2.A carrier battle group (CVBG or CARBATGRU) or carrier strike group (CVSG) is a fleet of ships in support of an aircraft carrier. Such groups are primarily used by the United States Navy, which has 12 carrier battle groups scattered across the world. Their existence is an important part of the power projection capability of the United States in that they provide the ability to strike quickly almost anywhere in the world.
The large number of CVBGs used by the United States reflects, in part, a division of labor allotted during the Cold War, in which the United States assumed primary responsibility for blue water operations and for safeguarding supply lines between the United States and Europe, while the NATO allies assumed responsibility for brown and green water operations.

А вот здесь The Carrier Strike Group назвали «авианосной группой».

Оффлайн leshk

• Монстр субтитроделания
  • Свои
    Здесь с: 21:56 – 15.05.06
    • http://sg.oll.org.ua/
Итак продолжим, на 8й сезон оставшеееся неясным и продолжение:

803:
00:27:41,100
-You were shot.
- I know. you shot me.
- Not the point.
Все таки с предложенными вариантами для "Not the point" не знаю мне как-то не очень нравится... Как для ОНилла слишком простой ответ так был бы....
Может "я не хотел убить, только ранить" или типа "мне пришлось"

805:
00:14:36,180
- When the fighting began, you could have gone  back to your planet, but you chose to stay.
- Yeah.
- To try and help us.
- For all the good it did.
Тут "For all the good it did" ещё остается под вопросом

00:23:17,700
It is from an ancient Goa'uld dialect.
It mean's, the Gods are just.
Может Истинные Боги?

807:
00:03:50,840
Oh, don't be so dramatic, Dick,  it'll give you gas.
00:08:11,920
Just because you don't wear a tight spandex
outfit doesn't mean that you're not...Although...
00:10:20,480
T-money, you are the man! Gotta give the man his cross.
00:11:39,180
-You'd better check yourself before you get hurt.
- I have checked. I suggest you leave, before it is you that gets hurt.
00:27:17,020
The investigator who checked the position of the body concluded that the victim was pinned and choked against this wall and then fell to the floor.

00:05:32,440
We over-extended ourselves competing for that last round of contracts.
00:08:32,810
I just saw the feed.
00:12:36,540
- What if it wasn't really an Asgard?
- Looked like one.
- Didn't sound like one.
- Didn't say anything.
- That's my point
00:13:49,740
The more questions we can raise, the more the burden of proof is gonna shift to Washington.
00:14:53,060
- Well... the Pentagon has lost all patience.
- What are they gonna do?
- They want us to put a stop to it.
- How?
- We're calling in a marker.
00:17:57,520
Not quite the exclusive I had in mind, but it'll still do huge numbers.
00:24:06,000
Didn't feel a thing.
00:28:55,840
It was a joyride.
I took you up for a little fun.
00:29:12,540
You have to make your point with my life.
00:31:39,620
Not just stop us fighting the Goa'uld but end things for good.
00:39:34,060
Apparently Congress is looking into providing relief.
00:40:32,560
- You can still make a difference.
- He who fights and runs away...
- lives to fight another day.

00:00:29,920
Moloc continues to order the deaths of female Jaffa born in his domain, and her railroad to Hak'tyl can't save them all. - railroad ну не железная же дорога?
00:06:16,841
Right back at you.
00:09:30,440
In the same way Rya'c had no say in your decision, you have no say in his. - Аналогично, Райак не вмешивался в твое решение и ты не должен вмешиваться в его?
00:10:57,160
You can tell them lamb is far less gamey. - "gamey" - воняет что ли?
00:11:11,840
They can have a pinata. That's always fun. - "pinata"?
00:28:20,500
You cannot be Ishta of the Hak'tyl, wicked leader of the depraved.

00:06:39,320
You have a weapon capable of severing
the kieron pathways that link my individual selfs.  "kieron pathways" - это чего?
00:27:57,800
- Colonel Carter and the replicator share lot's of memories.
- It is understandable that a certain sympathy would develop between them.
- I can't have that. - тут "я не могу допустить этого" или "не может быть"?

00:08:31,720
As a result of my translations, I predicted a major flood would destroy the village unless I could convince the elders to move to higher ground.
00:14:42,800
-Oh, since that time you got us stranded offworld and you tried to kill me.
-That takes me back.
00:15:29,520
-Carter told me about this prophecy stuff.
-It's not going to go down that way, you know.
00:21:03,860
-Surrender your weapons, or die where you stand.
-Oh, if I had a nickel. - и как тут понять, наврядли он сказал "если бы у меня был косячек"
00:22:32,240
Who'd have thunk
00:31:46,200
- General O'Neill has given me one more chance to get the engines online, so that we can fly it out of here.
-Hey, I'm all for saving the ship, but you're cutting it kinda close.

Оффлайн MaxMeister

• ДРД
    Здесь с: 15:20 – 05.09.06
  • я в твоём мозгу
-Oh, if I had a nickel. - и как тут понять, наврядли он сказал "если бы у меня был косячек"

как вариант - ногами не бить - могу предположить, что имелся в виду именно никель, видимо за него в скупке металлов дают нормальные деньги...
поскольку фраза в переводе звучит именно не "бросайте ваше оружие", а "сдайте ваше оружие", а оно, видимо, металлическое...

Оффлайн Starik

• Старейшина Sci-Fi
  • Свои
  • Здесь с: 07:46 – 12.07.05
-You were shot.
- I know. you shot me.
- Not the point.
Все таки с предложенными вариантами для "Not the point" не знаю мне как-то не очень нравится... Как для ОНилла слишком простой ответ так был бы....
Может "я не хотел убить, только ранить" или типа "мне пришлось"

Под "Not the point" Джек имел ввиду "Не увиливай", "Не отвлекайся от темы", "Не уводи разговор в сторону".

Может Истинные Боги?

это выражение из Библии, означает, что Бог есть правосудие, т.е. он наказывает грешников и т.п. Я в Библии ни в зуб ногой, сами ищите правильное выражение.
"God is just. A just God cannot just look the other way when we do evil, like a doting grandfather. If God is to be just, all sin must be punished. In the same way a judge who let's criminals off with no penalty is not a good judge, a God who winks at evil is not just."

807:
00:03:50,840
Oh, don't be so dramatic, Dick,  it'll give you gas.

Не будь ты таким драматичным, Дик, от этого живот пучит

807:
00:08:11,920
Just because you don’t wear a tight spandex outfit doesn’t mean that you’re not ... although – it’s an idea you might wanna consider.

И только потому, что ты не носишь обтягивающее белье еще  не значит, что ты не... хотя, это идея

807:
00:10:20,480
T-money, you are the man! Gotta give the man his cross.

- ТиДжей, ты мужык, держи медаль на пузо
(T-money - американский рэппер. Вот и попробуй адекватно перевести этот рэпперский слэнг, на котором говорит Эрик Тилку)

807:
00:11:39,180
-You'd better check yourself before you get hurt.
- I have checked. I suggest you leave, before it is you that gets hurt.

- Ты лучше следи за собой, пока не получил
- Уже последил. Я предлагаю тебе уйти, пока это ты не получил

807:
00:27:17,020
The investigator who checked the position of the body concluded that the victim was pinned and choked against this wall and then fell to the floor.

Следователь, который осмотрел и описал расположение трупа, сделал вывод, что жертва была прижата и ударена об эту стену, а потом упала на пол.

00:05:32,440
We over-extended ourselves competing for that last round of contracts.
Мы взяли слишком много обязательств, борясь за последние контракты.

00:08:32,810
I just saw the feed.

(в данном контексте) Я только что видела запись

ПыСы. Я же говорил, что надо весь контекст выкладывать, а не непонятный обрывок. Иногда без транскрипта не обойтись, без него я бы перевел "Я только что увидел кормление" 

00:12:36,540
- What if it wasn't really an Asgard?
- Looked like one.
- Didn't sound like one.
- Didn't say anything.
- That's my point. (Colson wrapped things up pretty quickly without taking any questions.)

- А если это был не настоящий Агард?
- Выглядел как настоящий
- Но не говорил как настоящий
- А он молчал
- В том то все и дело. Колсон без разговоров довольно быстро собрал свои шмотки.

00:13:49,740
The more questions we can raise, the more the burden of proof is gonna shift to Washington.

Чем больше вопросов мы сможем поднять, тем большее бремя доказательств ляжет на Вашингтон.

00:14:53,060
- Well... the Pentagon has lost all patience.
- What are they gonna do?
- They want us to put a stop to it.
- How?
- We're calling in a marker.

- Так, Пентагон потерял все терпение
- Что они собираются делать?
- Они хотят, что бы мы остановили это
- Как?
- Мы вызовем завуча (Это моя интерпретация, по обстановке и смыслу подходит, ибо слово "marker" иногда означает "проверяющий письменные работы преподаватель")
(He smiles in a satisfied way. The other three look blankly at him. Jack pauses, then looks at his watch, frowning.) Yep – callin’ in a marker. (He looks round the room. A few more moments pass, then Thor transports in.)
THOR: Greetings.
O’NEILL: Ah! (He gestures at Thor.)

00:17:57,520
Not quite the exclusive I had in mind, but it'll still do huge numbers.

Не совсем эксклюзивное [интервью], как я думала, но все равно соберет большую аудиторую
« Последнее редактирование: 03:37 – 07.09.06 от Труляляна »

Оффлайн Starik

• Старейшина Sci-Fi
  • Свои
Лешк, я затрахался по транскриптам лазить, по пол-часа искать контекст, в котором ты хочешь перевести вырванную фразу. Или ты даешь полный отрывок, или я пас. Поэтому я перестал сюда заходить, но ты попросил помочь.  На сегодня с меня хватит.

Тру, сорри за множественность постов, причина - см. выше.
« Последнее редактирование: 03:29 – 07.09.06 от Starik »

Оффлайн Труляляна

• Доминар Питерской Империи
  • Администратор
    Здесь с: 00:45 – 16.05.05
  • И тебя вылечат...
    • FarGate
Надеюсь, что я ничего лишнего не удалила.  :)

Старик, на будущее... ты и сам прекрасно можешь, вместо того. чтобы писать новый пост, просто дописыать в старый. У тебя же (как у почетного старейшины Сай-Фая) есть право редактировать собственные посты. :)

Оффлайн Starik

• Старейшина Sci-Fi
  • Свои
Надеюсь, что я ничего лишнего не удалила.  :)

Старик, на будущее... ты и сам прекрасно можешь, вместо того. чтобы писать новый пост, просто дописыать в старый. У тебя же (как у почетного старейшины Сай-Фая) есть право редактировать собственные посты. :)

Тру, я три часа писал, с разных компов, поэтому по кускам выкладывал. Больше не буду. Множить посты не буду, и переводить субтитры тоже.  ;)
« Последнее редактирование: 03:58 – 07.09.06 от Starik »

Оффлайн Труляляна

• Доминар Питерской Империи
  • Администратор
    Здесь с: 00:45 – 16.05.05
  • И тебя вылечат...
    • FarGate
Хыхы, Старик, мне не жалко, множь сколько хочешь, но редактировать свои сообщения ты можешь с любого компа.
И вообще, не забывай, что ты наше все тысызыть. :)

Оффлайн Starik

• Старейшина Sci-Fi
  • Свои
Хыхы, Старик, мне не жалко, множь сколько хочешь, но редактировать свои сообщения ты можешь с любого компа.
И вообще, не забывай, что ты наше все тысызыть. :)

Да знаю, что можно, я потом хотел все вместе скомпоновать, но не делал, думал, а вдруг кто еще ответ напишет в то время, пока я перевожу.
Да ладно, что то мы зафлудили тему. Пусть Лешк выдает нормальные отрывки - проблем с переводом будет в тыщу раз меньше.

Оффлайн Starik

• Старейшина Sci-Fi
  • Свои

как вариант - ногами не бить - могу предположить, что имелся в виду именно никель, видимо за него в скупке металлов дают нормальные деньги...
поскольку фраза в переводе звучит именно не "бросайте ваше оружие", а "сдайте ваше оружие", а оно, видимо, металлическое...

Никелем американцы называют монету в 5 центов. Так как мне лень искать весь отрывок - подберите перевод сами.

Оффлайн MaxMeister

• ДРД
    Здесь с: 15:20 – 05.09.06
  • я в твоём мозгу

Никелем американцы называют монету в 5 центов. Так как мне лень искать весь отрывок - подберите перевод сами.
Во спасибо, и я буду знать..
"Век живи, век учись, всё равно дураком помрёшь"... как же это правильно...

Оффлайн Starik

• Старейшина Sci-Fi
  • Свои
Ок, просто офф-топ и для образования. Если вдруг еще раз встретится:
Penny - 1 цент
Nickel - 5 центов
Dime - 10 центов
Quarter - 25 центов
А то опять начнете выдумывать.  ;D

Оффлайн Peacekeeper

• Человек Разумный
  • Свои
    Здесь с: 20:28 – 19.07.06
  • Serious wolf
Starik Это нечестно. Именно потому что ты живешь в Америке, ты должен участвовать в процессе перевода, ИМХО. (понятно, что ты никому, ничего не должен) Человек может знать английский на уровне Шекспира в оригинале, а всё равно не сделать нормальный перевод. Именно потому что не живёт там, а значит не знает весь сленг или какие-то определённые выражения.
И ещё, кто не знает, тут есть интересный толковый словарик по сленгу http://www.urbandictionary.com/. Неплохо помогает.
We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and round.

Оффлайн Starik

• Старейшина Sci-Fi
  • Свои
Да я не против, я всегда готов, у меня под боком оригинальные носители языка живут, всегда можно спросить толкование. Просто дайте мне весь отрывок, что бы ориентироватся, о чем там речь идет. А то дали "I saw the feed". Ну что, я дурак что ли переводить его как "Я увидел кормление"? Естественно, пришлось выкапывать полный диалог, где ясно было сказано, что тетка видела их через камеру слежения, ну и сказала, что она "Видела запись". И таких вариантов множество.

Оффлайн leshk

• Монстр субтитроделания
  • Свои
    Здесь с: 21:56 – 15.05.06
    • http://sg.oll.org.ua/
Starik Спасибо за помощь, постараюсь быть как можно делатьнее.
Итак 807 - все вопрос закрыт, осталось ( привожу после времени неясное в переводе, после него выписка из транскрипта):
803:
00:27:41,100
-You were shot.
- I know. you shot me.
- Not the point.
"Под "Not the point" Джек имел ввиду "Не увиливай", "Не отвлекайся от темы", "Не уводи разговор в сторону". " Тут по видео картинка такая, что Джек говоря "Not the point", делает виноватый вид, опускает глаза и все такое, то есть во фразе было как бы оправдание или извинение, а по-твоим вариантам получается, что он как бы одергивает Дэниела, поэтому мне какжется, что все таки тут что-то другое...

805:
00:14:36,180
- When the fighting began, you could have gone  back to your planet, but you chose to stay.
- Yeah.
- To try and help us.
- For all the good it did.
Тут "For all the good it did" ещё остается под вопросом, возник такой вариант - "и вот к чему это привело"
00:23:17,700
Да ищем библоизнавцов.....

00:24:06,000
Didn't feel a thing - ничего не почувствовал что ли:
P4X-650. Sam and Colson come through the Gate, which is inside a concrete building. The Gate shuts down behind them. Colson turns to look at the Gate behind him, then turns to Sam, trying to look nonchalant.
COLSON: Didn’t feel a thing.
CARTER: You were demolecularised.

00:28:55,840
It was a joyride. I took you up for a little fun. :
LATER. The F-302 taxis back into the hangar and stops. The canopy opens. Colson takes his helmet off.
CARTER: Well, that was reckless.
COLSON: Ah, the 302 can handle it. (He pats the craft.) I know. I may not have known its name but I helped you build it, remember?
CARTER: It was a joyride. I took you up for a little fun.
COLSON: This isn’t a game, Sam. What you guys are doing up here - this is life and         death, for all of us.
CARTER: We know that.
COLSON: Wasn’t much fun, feeling out of control like that, was it?
CARTER: You have to make your point with my life.
00:31:39,620
Not just stop us fighting the Goa'uld but end things for good.:
COLSON: Hmm. (He sits down on the steps to the Gate. Sam joins him.) When I was young,   all I ever dreamed about was flying. I had every make of aeroplane ever built hanging from my ceiling. And then ... well, I take it you know about my wife and daughter. (Sam nods.) One of the downsides of celebrity - we really do have no secrets. Anyway, after the crash,
I vowed to make flying as safe as it possibly could be. I really thought that I could do it better than anyone else.
CARTER: You have made a difference.
COLSON: But nothing’s perfect, is it?
CARTER: No.
COLSON: Intergalactic travel; advanced alien civilisations; humans living on other  worlds. I do realise that there may be bad guys out there too.
CARTER: You have no idea how bad.
COLSON: But in the end, we have to believe in humanity. I mean, who knows, this might  bring us all together as a planet.
CARTER: If we knew it would play out that way, then ... (She trails off.)
COLSON: You’re afraid that knowing about the Stargate would fracture the world more      than it already is.
CARTER: Yeah. Not just stop us fighting the Goa’uld but end things for good. We’ve seen it happen on other planets like Earth. In one case, public revelation of the Stargate caused an apocalyptic world war.

00:39:34,060
Apparently Congress is looking into providing relief.:
CARTER: Why don’t you put the gun down?(Colson looks at the pistol and sighs, then looks at Sam.)
COLSON: My life’s over, Sam. Everything I worked for, everything I believed in, held to be true ...
CARTER:... still exists. Apparently Congress is looking into providing relief. The    companies, the employees, will survive.

00:40:32,560
- You can still make a difference.
- He who fights and runs away...
- lives to fight another day.:
COLSON: Problem with a guy like me - no place on Earth I can hide.
CARTER: Who’s talking about Earth?(Colson looks at her.)
COLSON: Oh, no. No, I couldn’t let you do that.
CARTER: Believe me, I wouldn’t be here without the approval of my superiors. Now, the   President wasn’t responsible for what happened to you but he’s also not sorry that you were publicly discredited. (Colson looks away, unsure.) Please, Alec, come with me. You can still make a difference. He who fights and runs away ...(Colson chuckles briefly, then looks down at the pistol. After a moment, he puts the pistol down.)
COLSON: ... lives to fight another day. (Sam nods. He chuckles again.) And no-one will ever know.
CARTER: Welcome to my world.

00:00:29,920
Moloc continues to order the deaths of female Jaffa born in his domain, and their underground railroad to Hak’tyl can’t save them all:
SGC: Jack and Daniel are walking along a corridor.
DANIEL:Bra’tac believed that the only way to eliminate all of the System Lords is to recruit as many Jaffa in the fifth column as possible. Now, only when their numbers are sufficient would it be possible to rise up and unilaterally destroy all the Goa’uld at once. (Jack looks at him blankly but Daniel doesn’t notice.) Even then, Ba’al controls the super-soldier army which cannot be turned.
HARRIMAN: Incoming wormhole.
DANIEL: So even if the rebel Jaffa can some day take out the majority of the System   Lords, there’d still be a massive war to fight. The problem is, though, Ishta doesn’t want to wait. Moloc is continuing to order the deaths of all female Jaffa  born in his domain and their underground railroad to Hak’tyl can’t save them all. (Jack starts walking in the wrong direction as Daniel continues talking, but then turns and follows him. Daniel,  wrapped up his narration, doesn’t even notice.) Even now she’s organising a rebellion to overthrow Moloc. Now, Teal’c and Bra’tac are trying to convince her to see the ... the bigger picture. (He gestures grandly as he finishes.)
00:11:11,840
They can have a pinata. That's always fun. - "pinata" я так понимаю, что игрушка, внутрь которой пихают всякие подарки, завязывают глаза, дают палку в руки и ты должен разбить ее и будет тебе счастье? Вот вопрос есть ли на русском несколькими словами это понятие или одним, а том не что-тоне приходит на ум?

00:06:39,320
You have a weapon capable of severing the kieron pathways that link my individual selfs.  "kieron pathways" - это чего? И кстати оно по разному пишется "chiron pathways" в субтитрах и транскриптах - кому верить?
CARTER: Oh my God - she’s a Replicator.
TEAL’C: For what reason have you contacted us?
REPLICARTER: I need your help. I wish to be destroyed. You have a weapon capable of separating the chiron pathways that link my individual cells. The effect would be instantaneous - and painless.
00:27:57,800
- Colonel Carter and the replicator share lot's of memories.
- It is understandable that a certain sympathy would develop between them.
- I can't have that. - тут "я не могу допустить этого" или "не может быть"?
TEAL’C: I will deploy the satellite. (He turns to leave.)
O’NEILL: T. Hold on a second. (Teal’c turns back towards the screen, pausing a few seconds
until Sam has left the room.)
TEAL’C: Proceed, O’Neill.
O’NEILL: I need you to be perfectly honest with me. Is Carter letting herself get too  involved in this one?
TEAL’C: Colonel Carter and the Replicator share thoughts and memories. It is understandable that a certain ... sympathy would develop between them.
O’NEILL: Can’t have that.

00:08:31,720
As a result of my translations, I predicted a major flood would destroy the village unless I could convince the elders to move to higher ground.:
MAYBOURNE: They have a complicated lunar calendar. It took me a while to figure it out, but once I did I realised there were references in the text to things that are gonna happen in the future. (Sam and Teal’c look at him suspiciously.) Yeah, I know - it sounds crazy. I didn’t think much of it either at the time, but then this big meteor shower happened exactly on the date the stone predicted.
CARTER: You’re sure you’re reading it correctly?
MAYBOURNE: My skills may not compare with Doctor Jackson’s but over the years I’ve picked
up a decent understanding of Ancient writing. As a result of my translations, I predicted a major flood would destroy the village unless I could convince the elders to move to higher ground.
CARTER: And of course you told them where these predictions came from.
00:14:42,800
-Oh, since that time you got us stranded offworld and you tried to kill me.
-That takes me back. типа , хорошие воспоминания" что ли
OFFWORLD STARGATE. Jack steps through the Gate. Waiting near the bottom of the steps are Daniel, Teal’c, Harry and a group of his villagers. Harry gestures to his people and some of them start to play instruments, playing a jolly, medieval-sounding melody. Jack walks down the steps.
MAYBOURNE: Jack! It’s great to see you. How long’s it been?
O’NEILL: Oh, since that time you got us stranded offworld and tried to kill me.
(Harry chuckles.)
MAYBOURNE: That takes me back! I guess congratulations are in order. You made general.
00:15:29,520
-Carter told me about this prophecy stuff.
-It's not going to go down that way, you know.
MAYBOURNE: I’m, uh, hoping that you can stay for a while, check out the sights, (Jack’s  already doing just that, turning round to look at a pretty young woman) take in the culture. I want you to feel at home here.
O’NEILL: Harry, you’re aware of the fact that this place is gonna be overrun by a gaggle of bad guys soon?
MAYBOURNE: Yeah, well, maybe.
O’NEILL: Right! Carter told me about this prophecy stuff. It’s not gonna go down that way,
y’know.
MAYBOURNE: Oh, come on, Jack, you’ve defeated System Lords before.
00:21:03,860
-Oh, if I had a nickel.
(They hear rustling in the trees around them and jump to their feet, aiming their weapons. Villagers run out of the trees, aiming their crossbows at the team.)
GERRAN: Surrender your weapons, or die where you stand.
O’NEILL: Oh, if I had a nickel!
GERRAN: Lower your weapons.
O’NEILL: I ... don’t think so.
00:31:46,200
- General O'Neill has given me one more chance to get the engines online, so that we can fly it out of here.
-Hey, I'm all for saving the ship, but you're cutting it kinda close.
Тут вообще неясно, потому что в транскрипте другой вариант "Yeah, I’m all for saving the ship but you could be kinda close." разобрать точно что сказал Дэниел не могу, у кого со слухом получше?
O’NEILL:Carter - how’s it going in there?
(Sam picks up a radio and speaks into it.)
CARTER: Just a few more minutes, sir.
DANIEL: What are you guys doing? I thought you were going to blow it up?
CARTER: General O’Neill’s given me one more chance to get the engines online so we can fly it out of here.
DANIEL: Yeah, I’m all for saving the ship but you could be kinda close.
CARTER: I know.

Пока все, скоро будет и дальше с 814.....